Welcome to the Euless Gurdwara (also called GuruGhar) – we would love for you to join us for some peaceful reflection – including meditation, music and meals!
Here is a video of the Gurdwara when Band Chor Divas (#Diwali) was celebrated in October 2018.
Anyone is welcome to worship in a Gurdwara regardless of caste, color, or creed. A specific protocol of worship exists for the Gurdwara – here are some things to keep in mind:
- Be modestly attired.
- Cover your head.
- Remove your shoes.
- Wash hands
- Bow respectfully before the Guru Granth Sahib (Holy Book) – see video above
- Offer any donation such as flowers, food items, or money.
- Sit quietly on the floor with your legs crossed, and face towards Guru Granth.
- Accept prasad, a sanctified delicacy made from flour, butter, and sugar.
- Enjoy a vegetarian meal from the free langar kitchen.